Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion(e)Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics(e)Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
Working within the Marketing Data squad, you’ll have a key role in bringing data, facts and insights to our decision-making process.
The Marketing Data squad is made of 5 people sharing the same passion for data, gathering various skills from data architecture to data science, with a marketing expertise(e)We support the marketing department in any kind of data-driven projects, and collaborate closely with the Back Market central Data team.
As a member of this team, expect to be exposed to various marketing topics (media, CRM, merchandising, etc) and data projects (data transformation, reporting, analysis, etc).
This role can be based in Paris or Bordeaux.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
- Leveraging Snowflakes, Big Query and Tableau, you will build and maintain reports that are used daily by managers for strategic decisions: you will work with them on KPI definitions, data transformation and data visualization
- Leveraging data from multiple sources (back office, customer care, marketing platforms, google analytics), you will conduct analysis on customer behavior, such as repeat purchase dynamics, and find actionable insights that will contribute to Back Market’s success
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
- Master student in engineering, computer sciences, statistics or business with previous internship experiences
- Proactive, eager to thrive in a fast-paced environment and willing to work on concrete projects and get your hands dirty
- Solid skills in data analysis: SQL and Tableau are a must, Python and Datastudio nice-to-have
- Good communicator and you like to turn complex data into accessible information to everyone
- Interest in digital and data marketing
- Comfortable in English
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Bordeaux/Paris (to be discussed), France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current school
- Phone Interview with Felipe, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical test
- Interview with Victor, Data Analyst
- Interview with Charlotte, Senior Lead Customer Value Management
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence(e)It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.