Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs(e)PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees(e)Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services(e)We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK(e)With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You are responsible for the whole AP process of our subsidiaries in Europe (UK, Germany, and Spain) and you follow and take part in the implementation of global processes among the group.
- Manage the shared mailbox with all our invoices
- Process all supplier invoices within our several accounting systems
- Record into our P2P software and our ERP purchases invoices
- You are responsible for our P2P software administration and usage on your scope
- Take part of the monthly closing process with a focus on the accrued expenses and deferred expenses
- Prepare weekly payment batches for 4 countries
- Support the French scope also in case of need
This job is tailored for you if:
- You are graduated with a BAC+2 or higher in accounting
- You have previous experience in accounting and P2P management
- You are familiar with the international environment and enjoy working with people from different cultures
- You are hands on and understand that you will evolve in an fast paced environment, which makes you non reluctant to change
- Previous knowledge of an ERP, especially NetSuite, and a P2P tool such as spendesk, Yooz or Esker would be a plus
- You speak and write in english & french fluently (and why not German and/or Spanish)
- Validation of the application
- HR Telephone interview
- Step 1️⃣ : 30 min call with Maxime - Senior Accounting & Tax
- Step 2️⃣ : Case study related to the job position
- Step 3️⃣ : 30 min call with Cindy (FR AP Accountant) and Myriam (General Accountant)
- Step 4️⃣ : 30 min call with Loïc (Accounting & Tax Director)
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A Work From Anywhere policy to allow for flexibility! Depending on your contract, live and work permanently in one of our 4 countries of your choice or work abroad up to six months a year!
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation(e)Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!