TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia(e)We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurants in a mission to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences(e)Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay for the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurant owners benefit from our solutions to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
What you will do:
You will support the Brand manager in charge of France and Belgium for:
- Local brand strategy
- Local B2C & B2B Communication content
- Local community & social media activation
LOCAL BRAND STRATEGY MANAGEMENT
- Defining the brand strategy to match the different goals (increase TheFork awareness, support marketing events, highlight product launch, etc…) in line with the global brand strategy
LOCAL B2C & B2B COMMUNICATION CONTENT
- Defining key communication messages, key themes of the yearly marketing plan (« marronniers ») and their orchestration during the year – in collaboration with CRM, restaurant offer, acquisition, B2B marketing teams.
- Defining and producing all marketing-related content (written and visual like videos, banners, flyers, one pager, presentation, etc…) to « package » the offer, within brand guidelines
- Defining and producing all brand-related content for local external communication supports in collaboration with relevant local and international teams
- Editing content in all touchpoints (press releases, blog articles, banners, social media post & stories, press tool kit, presentations, sales kit, etc...)
LOCAL COMMUNITY & SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVATION
- Defining local community/ influencers and social media strategy in line with brand strategy and guidelines
- Auditing TheFork presence in all social networks to make recommendations on how to optimize/ improve it
- Piloting the social media agency and monitoring KPIs
Who you are:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing studies
- You’ve already had a first experience in brand management
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to create inspiring content (Press Release, post, stories, blog articles, presentation)
- Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills
- Understanding of the digital marketing
- You love and master social media
- A wide degree of creativity
- Native level of french, fluent in English
- You love food
What we offer:
- An “alternance” contract
- Duration : 12 months
- Start date : asap
- International working team & environment
- Great office in the city center of Paris with free coffee, tea, fruits, breakfast, tennis table, babyfoot, terrace, team building, afterwork, and more !
Our Values, our culture:
We strongly believe in our values, which are the pillars of our culture(e)We use them every day at TheFork, when we make decisions, collaborate as a team or respond to our customers.
These values are fundamental to us and we like talking about them more than anything else.