Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world(e)How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round(e)We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021(e)We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines(e)But wait, there is more(e)For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact(e)If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
Our Partner Success Team consists of people from 31 different nationalities(e)They are how we thrive(e)They are our story makers(e)They are quick learners & problem solvers(e)They are the master problem solvers, they resolve, they care and they ignite(e)Each of them is part of harmonious teamwork that follows meaningful goals(e)Our Technical Account Managers are powered by their technical background and skills(e)They aim to provide seamless onboarding for our Partners while assisting with implementation(e)They are problem-solvers, strategic thinkers(e)They are the core when it comes to making sure that Partners are flawlessly onboarded for the maximum efficiency for Insider products(e)Until now it has been an inspiring story on our side, so we wanted to let you in on it(e)Now? Now we are looking to expand our team!
Day in and day out a Senior Technical Account Manager in Insider;
- is the go-to person for the Partner Success Team for technical queries,
- guides Partner Success Team members on how to handle their partner’s technical requests,
- is responsible for leading & helping develop junior team members
- is responsible for meeting partners with high technical demands to clarify the expectations and feasibility of the requests as well as estimating the effort and creating a timeline for implementation,
- aligns the internal teams to deliver on the partner’s expectations,
- serves as the first point of critical issues for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate and drive resolutions product teams,
- ensures timely response and resolution to technical and product with outstanding items,
- participates in partner-requested meetings and quarterly business reviews (on-site and remotely),
- participates in project-based, consultant-led architectural and design discussions to ensure solutions are optimal for the partners,
- provides proactive status updates to required parties,
- hosts periodic checkpoint and status calls with customer and internal partners,
- continually develops both technical and soft skills.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- have a Bachelor’s Degree in the related discipline and have overall experience in the technology industry / in a similar industry,
- Should speak English and Portuguese
- have 3+ years of experience in a technical account manager related role,
- have the proven ability to adapt to new technologies, and learn quickly,
- have a professional demeanor and the ability to collaborate while fostering an exemplary leadership style,
- are familiar / have experience with tagging and implementation,
- are familiar with Agile development methodologies, such as Scrum,
- have an API-level knowledge of third-party applications (a plus),
- have comprehension or experience in a wide range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration, and client/server operations,
- have excellent, advanced written and verbal communication skills,
- have strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills,
- have a sense of urgency in driving closure around escalations and open technical issues,
- have strong personal organization skills, as well as prioritization and time management skills,
- are able to manage multiple, complex, high-priority tasks and situations across multiple accounts,
- have demonstrated presentation skills, including confidence and comfort over the phone and in front of audiences both small and large,
- have excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and thoroughly, using peers and internal resources as applicable.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you;
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world,
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences. Don't believe us? Just ask Google,
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish(e)Sharing is caring!
- fun with the occasional team activities!
- No Dress Code!
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.