Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility(e)Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups(e)In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B(e)But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years(e)Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will join a team of passionate and talented developers, designing and developing a new data architecture(e)We collect several billions events per day, and query hundreds of terabytes in real time.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Designing efficient architectures to store and analyze petabytes of data
- Leading large scale projects and mentoring other developers
- Implementing complex acquisition workflows
- Thinking of smart data formats to serve the functionalities of the product, while minimizing the cost
- Developing tools to help data-scientists by using some open source technologies such as Scala, Go, Kafka, Spark, Akka, ClickHouse, Elasticsearch, etc.
You should have
- a minimum 5 years of experience, you are
- proficiency in either Scala, Java or Go, and ideally several other backend languages(e)
- practice or have an interest in functional programming and and interest in developing your skills in Data engineer programming languages.
- experience with big data technologies like: Kafka, Akka, Spark, and AWS
- some experience working with a wide range of databases
- an interest in challenging yourself to develop distributed infrastructure within a real time and data-intensive environment(e)
Why join Contentsquare’s Data Engineering team?
- You are looking for a variety of cool projects, which will revolutionize analytics and UX with big data
- You are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing in the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting at conferences
- You are looking for an environment where you’ll have the opportunity to provide technical guidance to push important strategic initiatives.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first(e)We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup(e)That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive(e)Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values(e)We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer(e)Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only(e)Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.