BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road(e)We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network(e)Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year(e)But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment(e)We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative(e)So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users(e)The Customer Support Team at BlaBlaCar is an international, multiple award-winning team that aims at providing assistance to our community and contributes to the great experience of our users(e)This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience(e)The Customer Support Team is answering questions and requests in 20 different languages, everyday and 7 days a week.
As part of the Trust and Safety Team including 13 people in various countries, you will work on communication with Law Enforcement, improving escalation policy and investigations of safety incidents, monitoring and controlling fraudulent activity and dangerous behavior detected on our platform, with a strong focus on the Brazilian market (but not limited to it)(e)Protecting our members from suspicious profiles to enhance trust within the community and our brand as well as improving safety will be your daily mission!
- You are motivated and able to work independently
- You are able to work in stressful situations efficiently
- You have a strong communication skills (oral and written)
- You have an impact-oriented mindset
- You preferably have previous experience using spreadsheet software (Excel)
- You are fluent in English and French, optional: Spanish and/or German
- Nice to have: Experience in customer service and using any CRM software
- Nice to have: Experience in delivering trainings or workshop related to safety issues
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer:
- 🌎 An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Russia.
- ⚖️ A flexible workplace: with our hybrid remote setup and family-friendly policies, we are masters of our own schedules and work-life balance, no questions asked.
- 💡 A culture of sharing: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, Q&A sessions with our leadership, shared company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- 🚀 Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make dev’ dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- 🌱 Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- 💜 People-first: wind down from work at our weekly breakfasts and afterworks, or show off your talent at our annual BlaBlaShow.
- 🧭 Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal(e)Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits:
- 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote
- 💰 A fair and competitive salary package
- 🚀Employee Stock Ownership plan
- 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- 👶 Parental policy
- 🎒 Trainings and career development programs
- 🚗Free carpooling & 🚌 bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with Svitlana Bogdanova, Associate Manager Safety Operations, and Fuensanta Hidalgo, Head of Trust & Safety
- a 100% remote case study to evaluate your technical skills, including a presentation
- a 30-min video-call with Verena, Chief Communication Officer
Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer(e)We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.