About the role
You will be part of the tribe responsible for the Ad Delivery(e)With the most powerful and unique targeting technology in the market to date, your focus will be to materialise a new product line, Ogury Ad Manager, which will be our self-serve platform(e)It is expected that over time, this platform will represent upwards of 50-80% of our revenues.
As a Confirmed Quality Assistance Engineer you will be in charge of proposing and implementing a quality and testing strategy for a new major and critical client-facing API and web application, in order to catch bugs before they hit our users(e)You will be working with a dedicated Product Manager and Program Manager, within an international and partially remote team of 7 developers.
What you will be doing
- Propose and implement the first testing strategy of the Ogury Ad Manager team
- Work closely with the product and engineering teammates to define and adapt the testing strategy
- Apply and implement QA best practices at the bug, stability, performance and security levels
- Review product specifications and engineering documentation to identify quality risks and provide feedback
- Review the features continuously built by the Ogury Ad Manager developers and provide meaningful feedback
- Propose, define, estimate and prioritise testing activities, including the implementation and run of automated test suites
- Analyse issues who reached the product support adapt the testing strategy accordingly
- Solid and proven experience with testing web applications and API, ideally on SaaS applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Be able to propose, explain, communicate and plan an iterative testing strategy taking into account historical choices and constraints from the project
- Be able to debug issues and write automated tests on new and existing features, from start to end with minimal assistance
- Comfortable with Jira, GitHub, and agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Be able to work autonomously with team-mates based remotely and comfortable with English, written and spoken.
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
Company family mutuelle.
25 days holiday plus an extra 10 days.
Look after your family with a life assurance plan.
Daily lunch voucher.
Modern and collaborative working space in central Paris.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.