THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good(e)By providing people with a range of shared, light electric vehicles, from e-scooters to e-bikes and e-mopeds, powered by a proprietary Energy Network, TIER helps cities reduce their dependence on cars(e)Founded in 2018 by Lawrence Leuschner, Matthias Laug and Julian Blessin.
TIER is headquartered in Berlin and currently operates in 190+ cities across 20 countries in Europe and the Middle East(e)With a focus on providing the safest, most equitable and most sustainable mobility solution, TIER has been climate neutral since 2020.
Permanent employee, Full-time
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
The People Operations Associate will support the Regional People Team with their day-to-day administrative tasks, and will be responsible for recording and maintaining up-to-date and accurate employee data & documentation.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their experience in the HR field in an international hyper-growth company and is eager to get involved in different people topics and employee data management.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- In charge of all admin HR processes
- Update of the personnel register (linked to interim and permanent recruitment)
- Draft of employment contracts
- Coordinate the onboarding and offboarding of employees and update the internal tools
- Follow-up on the working time of operators and liaise with payroll
- In charge of organising and following up the medical examinations
- Follow-up of sick leave and accidents at work and liaise with payroll
- Management of lunch vouchers
- Preparation and control of Monthly Payroll in your scope
- Support in interim management (relation with the agencies, contract verification...)
- Support in various ongoing HR projects
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in HR or a relevant field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Good knowledge of Google applications and MS office
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach and curiosity for People topics
- Self-starter and thrives fast-paced environments
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written)
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success(e)Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER(e)We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity(e)Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us(e)Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team(e)We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!