BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road(e)We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network(e)Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year(e)But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment(e)We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative(e)So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
As a Marketing Intern, you will be part of the French marketing team(e)Your mission will be to manage marketing projects and campaigns for the French market from their planning to their execution(e)You will deliver thorough analysis of business activities and campaigns(e)You will also assist the team in maintaining healthy and professional relationships with our commercial partners (online) for our bus and carpool businesses.
Success in the role means you will manage multidisciplinary projects in a timely and autonomous manner to achieve the marketing & business objectives in France(e)You are a team-player and will have no problem working hand in hand with other teams such as creative, data, product and finance.
- Managing marketing projects or campaigns from planning to execution
- Defining objectives and marketing tactics to achieve them
- Coordinating key stakeholders, including peers in other teams and communicate regularly and effectively to leadership members
- Producing marketing content mainly copywriting for CRM or social media
- Delivering projects or campaigns in time and within budget
- Delivering post campaign analysis
- Delivering ad hoc marketing analysis
- Diving deep in business activity and marketing performance
- Analyzing and synthesizing key actionable data and insights
- Project management
- Good communication skills with internal & external stakeholders
- Structured, autonomous and data-driven
- Writing skills in French
- Fluent in French & English
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
Please note that having an internship agreement from your school or university is mandatory(e)We won’t be able to proceed with your application if you do not have this document.
Also, this internship is not eligible to a full-remote set-up(e)You will need to be based in Paris region and come at the Paris office.
What we have to offer:
- 🌎 An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, Ukraine
- 💡 Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- 🚀 Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- 🌱 Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- 💜 People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and after works (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- 🧭 Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal(e)Find out more about ourBlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits:
- 🚗Free carpooling & 🚌 bus-rides wherever whenever
- 🎒 Trainings & career development programs
- 💰 1000 to 1200 euros per month
- 🎈Holidays: 1 day off per month
Interested in joining the ride? Here's what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 30 min interview with Simona Gai, Talent Acquisition Manager to check cultural fit and answer your questions
- a 1 hour interview with Valentin Picq, Marketing Partnerships Manager (a quick case study - maximum half an hour - to be prepared in advance and discussed with the interviewers at this step)
- a 30 min interview with Fanny Janicot, Head of Marketing EMEA & CRM Ops
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer(e)We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.