Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world(e)How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round(e)We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021(e)We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines(e)But wait, there is more(e)For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact(e)If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
Our Partner Success Team consists of people from 31 different nationalities(e)They are how we thrive(e)They are our story makers(e)They are quick learners & problem solvers(e)They are the master problem solvers, they resolve, they care and they ignite(e)Each of them is part of harmonious teamwork that follows meaningful goals(e)
They are creative and innovative when it comes to implementing best practices, they are strategists and methodological approachers, have their eyes set to converge on the ultimate goal which is the partners’ success in all of the 25 regions(e)
They are top-notch when it comes to forming relationships and stakeholder management(e)They are the perfect combination of people-driven and data-driven as they thrive on analytical thinking, analysis, and collaboration simultaneously(e)They are constant impact makers, constant developers, and always eager to climb the steps of their careers in this ever-growing multinational environment(e)
We were a company made of 6 tiny desks when we started, so we never forget how important our hard work and dedication are(e)Until now it has been an inspiring story on our side, so we wanted to let you in on it(e)The rest? The rest is just this paragraph minimized into some bullet points on what we offer & what we expect(e)But that’s the thing that makes the difference between storytellers & story makers; the things that grab your soul.
Day in and day out a Product Onboarding Specialist in Insider;
- is a critical part of our future success
- works closely with Customer Success Manager during the product setup
- guides partners through their first setup
- delivers an exceptional experience to our partners during onboarding with the highest level of quality in product knowledge, product training and project management skills while consistently managing, meeting and exceeding partner expectations
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- Have a university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- Have a passion for technology and problem solving
- Have a high sense of responsibility and accountability
- Have strong communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Have an ability to recognize repeated user-facing issues and build scalable solutions
- Are an effective project manager with a track record of leading through complexity and driving outcomes on time
- Have the aptitude for learning quickly and rapidly building domain and product knowledge
Also, it is a plus for this opportunity if you;
- Have experience working with customers, preferably at a technology / SaaS company
- Have a technical and user experience in one of the products: Product Recommendations, Email, Messaging channels like Web Push/ FB/Wapp, Mobile App Technologies, Onsite Personalization Technologies
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you;
- A chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world,
- To be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences. Don't believe us? Just ask Google,
- Access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe,
- Access to many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- Access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- Space to share your skills through training and workshops if you wish(e)Sharing is caring!
- Fun with the occasional team activities!
- No Dress Code!
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.