Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability(e)Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers(e)In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups(e)In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years(e)Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
In a few words:
In the context of our fast-paced international development, we are looking for an FP&A Analyst Apprentice, for 12 to 24 months, starting from September / October 2022.
This experience will provide you with a lot of autonomy and you will be able to understand the "big picture" and underlying strategic issues(e)
Your ability to propose new ideas, ask critical questions and quickly learn the specific business area that you would be supported will be valued(e)This is an opportunity to learn skills on various topics!
What you will do:
- Assist in the daily, weekly and monthly finance reporting (bookings, renewal analysis) to stakeholders
- Assist in maintaining our customer data base for finance reporting
- Analyze expenses at the end of the month and produce actual vs budget summary
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Ad-hoc finance reporting
What you'll need to succeed:
- You are currently pursuing your Master degree in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline.
- You are looking for a 12-to-24-month apprenticeship.
- You show strong analytical skills and a fundamental knowledge of Corporate Finance(e)
- You have advanced Excel skills(e)
- You ideally have a relevant experience in Financial Analysis(e)
- You speak French fluently and you have a good level in English(e)
- You show critical thinking and have an inquisitive mind that enable you to bring a fresh perspective to challenges(e)
- You have strong organizational skills and are able to respond to competing priorities(e)
- You are a quick learner and are able to work independently with minimum guidance/supervision.
- With strong verbal and written communication skills, you are able to communicate effectively cross-departmentally(e)
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first(e)We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive(e)Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values(e)We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer(e)Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only(e)Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.