At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime(e)We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfil this vision(e)Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen..(e)But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
Cardiologs is developing algorithms based on Deep Learning to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases and improve patient outcomes(e)As a Data Scientist Intern, you will work on a number of R&D projects focused on applying deep learning to ECGs with emphasis on robustness, generalizability, and interpretability.
In particular, you will:
- Receive technical mentorship and guidance, while providing your passion and skills to research innovative solutions within the intersection of deep learning and cardiology.
- Explore and analyze clinical data, in particular ECG data.
- Leverage state of the art deep learning applications in medicine
- Understand and generalize machine learning tools
Who you are
- You are completing a master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science or related field
- Good programming skills with Python.
- Experience with deep learning toolkits such as Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- Autonomous, committed, and enthusiastic with a "can-do", creative, and challenging mindset
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and have some knowledge of the French language (you'll work with native English speakers).
+ You have a previous internship working with deep learning or health care data
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- Mobility packages for public transportation and cycling benefits
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
- Yearly team off-sites
(- Gratification pour les stagiaires de dernière année d'études: 1500€ brut/mois)
Our Recruiting Process
Convention de stage obligatoire(e)
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test in Python
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom