Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations(e)We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools(e)We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations(e)Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
The central data team is an organization-enabler aiming at systematizing data-driven decisions within Aircall(e)It plays a key role in impacting product development and business growth by delivering data products, tools and actionable insights(e)
In this position, you will be an intern in the Go-to-Market analytics stream made up of 3 data analysts(e)You will have to work cross-functionally with the teams that fuel the company revenue such as Strategy, Sales, Finance & Marketing and translate their data needs into valuable solutions(e)
We are looking for someone with a strong business sense and an interest in data and analytics.
Your mission at Aircall:
- Collaborate transversally with business teams (Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Operations) to identify pain points and propose data-driven solutions
- Create, monitor and optimize our real-time dashboards using Looker
- Provide punctual analyses and insights to business teams using SQL or Python
- Contribute to the effort on company wide governance, awareness and accessibility of business metrics
- Promote a data culture within Aircall by creating source of truth data sets and empowering teams to be more autonomous with their data
A little about you:
- Masters degree from a business or engineering school
- Comfortable manipulating data in SQL, knowledge of Python for data analysis and BI tools such as Looker is appreciated
- Understanding of sales and/or marketing processes and tools (Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo,..) is appreciated
- Curious, problem solver, eager to learn
- Good analytical and communication skills
- English speaking position
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric(e)We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents(e)We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business(e)We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other(e)We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.